Luxury and elegance at its finest! Bright & comfortable contemporary home with over 8,400 Custom sq ft. on 2.4 acres with stream. Only an in person showing will do it justice. Meticulously Cared for! Be welcomed in by a marble grand foyer & fantastic octagon-shaped sunken living room open to upper level. This home is a spectacular architectural design with abundant natural light . Open floor plan with spacious rooms; unique yet sensible layout. Chef's kitchen overlooks family room. No detail was spared. High gloss black staircase leads from the foyer to upper level. Full ensuite bathrooms in 5 bedrooms and full bath for 6th bedroom in walk-out lower level as well. In addition there is roughed-in plumbing on lower level for additional full ensuite bath to the lower level 6th bedroom as well as additional laundry hookup. There are 2 Primary Bedrooms; one on the main level and a multilevel primary bedroom upstairs featuring curved translucent glass block for added light, a sitting room, gas fireplace, & balcony that overlooks greenery in rear yard. Ensuite primary bathroom just beyond 2 spacious walk-in closets contains the ultimate luxury retreat: marble, jacuzzi, steam bath, & massage shower. This home is an entertainer's dream from the layout, full ensuite baths, to the main level media room, lower level "Ravens Room" and bar, the sauna, to the multi level outdoor living space. Balconies and patios with dedicated outdoor built-in electric grill, to the private setting with mature trees and relaxing stream in the rear yard. Then there are the sensible upgrades with the 3 car garage, abundant overflow parking, multi zoned heating and air and countless thoughtful upgrades; too many to mention. This home will impress your pickiest buyer. A true MUST SEE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
6 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas
Septic, Private Sewer System
7,970 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Media, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Freezer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, De-Humidifier, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 2. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Marble.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Sauna, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Secluded, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price