Buyer's financing fell through and back on the market! You now can have the rare second chance at this home. Home has already appraised and sellers are looking for a fast settlement Exceptional colonial masterpiece located in the coveted Turf Valley Overlook community. Sited on one of the most magnificent premium lots boasting a spectacular in ground saltwater heated pool with a waterfall, tanning ledge, and slide, Koi pond, deck, patio, 60 owned energy saving solar panels, a fabulous covered front porch, stunning lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, and dual zoned heating and AC. Countless quality renovations include: kitchen re-facing, new tile flooring, gas Wolf range, new faucet, new backsplash 2019; almost all new lighting and ceiling fans, 2019, stacked stone accent wall with new mantle and an electric fireplace 2019; lower level bi-level theater and tiled counter 2020; two additional lower level heating ducts and registers 2021; lower level wood flooring and tile installations 2020; office wood flooring 2020; lower level bar, glass shelving and mirror 2020, lower level columns and wall painting 2020. Primary suite and Primary closet wood flooring 2019; Den herringbone wood flooring 2019; New carpeting (4 bedrooms) 2022; pool salt generator 2021; rock landscaping, renovated koi pond, tree removal 2021-2022; electrical updates, new water heater 2021! Stunning features throughout provide an open floorplan, intricate detail, custom design and sunbathed windows. Gorgeous kitchen complemented with quartz counters, Wolf range, marble tiled backsplash, pull out cabinetry, center-island breakfast bar that seats 7, and a casual dining area. Family room enhanced with a gas burning fireplace. Inviting great room accentuated with floor to ceiling windows, stacked stone accent wall and an electric fireplace. Holidays are grand in the tray ceiling formal dining room and library/2nd office/in-law bedroom. Travel upstairs to find a sprawling primary suite embellished with a sitting/exercise/nursery room, luxury bath and a walk-in closet. Five additional graciously sized bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a laundry room conclude the upper level. Truly impressive lower level recreation room highlights a bi-level theater, custom bar, seventh bedroom/office, bonus room, full bath, and walkout level access. Cool off and take a dip in the pool or perhaps enjoy the sunset from the deck or patio overlooking the Koi pond and landscaped grounds. Simply beyond perfect an absolute must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,346 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Turf Valley Overlook
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Full, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground, Saltwater
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Waterfall, Landscaped, Back Yard, Atrium. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price