Regal, Refined, Luxurious. 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath home with an extra-wide driveway and oversized attached 3-car garage with the capacity for electric car charger to be installed. Built in 2021 by Keystone Custom Homes. Nestled on a 1.07-acre lot in The Preserve at Marriotts Ridge which is located behind the Howard County Conservatory. The home features large windows that invite sunlight to dance across the 10 foot high ceilings and rich hardwood flooring throughout the main and upper levels. The main level was designed with the perfect balance of beauty and function. The Study is located just off the Foyer adorned with large windows, recessed lighting, and an arched entranceway; positioned apart from the Kitchen and Family Room allowing for privacy when working or studying from home. Envision your loved ones enjoying gatherings in your Formal Dining Room and adjoining Conservatory which feature elegant columns and arched doorways. The Kitchen is stunning with stainless steel appliances, TWO refrigerators, double wall ovens, gas cooktop, granite countertops, chic soft close white cabinets, and sophisticated lights above the spacious island. Enjoy a quiet meal in the mornings or a snack break in the comfort of the Breakfast Room which overlooks your idyllic rear yard. On cool evenings relax by the warmth of the fireplace in your stunning two-story Family Room. Relish in the majesty of the natural serenity which surrounds the property from the comfort of your Sunroom; enchanting sunsets, floating snowflakes, colorful birds, and fireflies glittering in the night. The open floor plan of the main level offers abundant space for entertaining and also to escape from the busy world to reconnect with nature and inner peace. The upper level of your home presents all the sleeping quarters and laundry. The Primary Bedroom is an oasis crafted for royalty, with TWO enormous walk-in closets and a spa-like Primary Bath. The astonishing Ensuite boasts a glamorous soaking tub, elegant oversized shower, crown molding, and two vanity sinks. The 3 additional Bedrooms of the home all contain walk-in closets. Laundry can be installed on all three levels of the home. The newly finished lower level features a spacious recreation room and stunningly renovated full bathroom with a dog washing station. Walk out to the patio and brand new deck overlooking the large private back yard, surrounded by trees. Your new exquisite home is located less than 15 minutes from Route 70, 695, and 95. Conveniently located within 22 miles of downtown Baltimore and 40 miles from Washington, D.C. Outdoor recreation is nearby: Centennial Park, Patapsco Valley State, Park Alberton Rocks, to name a few. Book your appointment today for the chance to call Davis Branch your own home sweet home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Private Water
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
6,576 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Shingle, Shake
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price