Beautifully maintained colonial boasting a considerable open-concept floor plan, ideal for entertaining family and friends. Lofty windows, light filled interiors, and neutral color palette throughout. Formal living and dining rooms with elegant dentil crown molding. Kitchen equipped with sleek appliances, upgraded countertops, decorative backsplash, center island with breakfast bar, double wall oven, casual dining space, greenhouse window, and ample cabinetry. Cozy family room off the breakfast room with wood burning fireplace and built-in book shelving. Tranquil screened porch conveniently situated off the family room. Main-level primary bedroom with sitting room, extensive walk-in closet, and full en-suite bath. Laundry room and powder room complete the main-level. Upstairs sleeping quarters with three generously sized bedrooms, full bath, and storage that could easily be finished to become fifth bedroom. Enjoy the Automatic Start Generac home generator with propane tank. This will run the whole house for about 7-14 days depending if it is winter or summer. Partially finished lower-level with powder room and easy access to your 3+ acres of private outdoor oasis backing to trees! Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,081 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Greenhouse Window, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price